Department: Building and Grounds
11pm to 7am shift. Part time, year round
This is a Full Time, Year Round position at The Hermitage Club.
The primary goal is to perform routine and extensive maintenance on all facilities and grounds to ensure properties are in best possible condition.
- Respond and attend to employee and guest repair requests
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repairs on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g. plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components (e.g. change lightbulbs and fixtures), cosmetic and other guestroom items
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools, kitchen, housekeeping and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication
- Perform surface prep., painting, drywall and wood trim repair
- Perform general housekeeping and engineering related inventory duties
- Performs repairs on exterior landscaping and roadways
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Communicate daily activates and problems that occur to other shifts using approved communication programs and standards
- Administrative duties in regards to records and file keeping
- Perform pre-operational room checks and maintain reports and logs as required
- Complete other duties as requested by your supervisor
- Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, and/or general building.
- Must have SMART phone that is able to send/receive email
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Efficient multi-tasker, organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Work outside in adverse weather conditions for long periods of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move, lift, push or pull 80lbs. or more
- Need to be flexible and open to new ideas and changing priorities
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Must be willing to operate within the guidelines of the Hermitage Club Safety Policy
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record that meets Hermitage Club Driving Standards
Qualified and interested applicants should complete an online application and email their resume firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hermitage Club is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.