Snowmaker – IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE TO BEGIN TRAINING
Department: Mountain Operations
This is a Full Time, Winter Seasonal position at The Hermitage Club.
Now accepting applications for our 2016/2017 Winter Season!
The primary goal is to safely and efficiently operate snowmaking equipment. You will be part of the snowmaking team that has one goal: to provide the best possible snow conditions day in and day out with the greatest efficiency. We are looking for team players that take great pride in a job well done. The snowmaking team strives to provide a perfect product every day while displaying a positive attitude.
Essential Job Functions:
After an orientation period and on-the-job-training you will be expected to:
- Perform general maintenance and housekeeping of buildings, equipment, snow guns and hoses
- Have the knowledge to know how to start up, set up and shut down the various snow guns we utilize
- Be able to operate a snowmobile in a safe and efficient manner
- Be willing to help in other departments during peak periods. This may include lift operations, parking, food and beverage, etc.
- Perform general maintenance and pre-operations checks on equipment
- Received daily work instruction and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Acquire the skills necessary to adjust snow guns so they are producing the most cost effective and highest quality snow possible
- Prior snowmobile or equipment operation experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pull, lift or drag 75 lbs or more and stand for long periods of time
- Ability and desire to work long shifts in adverse, wintery conditions
- Ability to work at night, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to perform as a Team player
- Ability to work within the Hermitage Club’s Safety Program
- Willing to work in a physically demanding job on challenging terrain
- Other duties as assigned by management or supervisor