Department: Spa, Lodging
This is a Part Time, Seasonal position at The Hermitage Club.
Primarily responsible for professional nail services while delivering high quality services to our guests.
Our Nail Technicians:
- Are familiar with shellac and French manicures/pedicures.
- Have the ability to educate guests about individual Nail Care needs.
- Can recommend appropriate home care products.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and organized work station.
- Three years of experience performing nail services in a high end salon preferred.
- One year experience at minimum.
- Perform a minimum of manicure & pedicure services.
- Position requires you to exercise dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to establish effective working relationships.
- Have a current Vermont State Nail License.
The Hermitage Club is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.