Confidence, team building and appreciation for nature: that’s what Kids Camp is all about! Our focus is on outdoor education and exploration in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
With small group sizes and lots of individual attention during lessons and instruction, your child is sure to form lasting relationships with fellow campers and counselors. Every day is packed full of exciting, high-quality experiences that help to shape your child’s confidence, endurance, self-esteem, teamwork and appreciation for nature and the outdoors.
- May 26-29 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- Saturdays and Sundays in June
- Wednesdays through Mondays in July (all days but Tuesday)
- Wednesdays through Mondays in August (all days but Tuesday)
- September 1-4 (Labor Day weekend)
- Proposed camping trip (overnight) dates: August 18, 19 and 20 – 2 nights, 3 days. Day camp will not run on these dates.
- 9am-4pm daily (day camp)
- Overnight camp: drop off 8:30-9am Friday, pick up 4-5pm Sunday
- Camp – 4 years through 13 years
- Childcare – 6 months through 3 years
Camp suggestions or inquiries?
Email Julie Koehler at firstname.lastname@example.org