A historic country inn featuring a casually elegant atmosphere with modern amenities and world class dining.
The Inn at Sawmill Farm is a quintessential Country Inn, located on 20 beautiful acres in Southern Vermont. Fish or canoe on our ponds, play tennis, swim in the pool or explore our walking trail. Just minutes from skiing and snowboarding, world class golf, mountain biking and horseback riding. Savor wonderful Italian cuisine at our in-house restaurant, then relax in the comfort of one of our 21 unique guest rooms, all with private baths. Come visit the Inn, and you will understand why our guests have been coming back to us for more than 40 years!
Savor wonderful Italian cuisine at Ristorante Piacenza, our in-house restaurant, then relax in the comfort of one of our 21 unique guest rooms- all with private baths.
The Inn at Sawmill Farm is located in the Mount Snow valley in West Dover, Vermont. It has 21 guest rooms, all with private baths, some with jetted tubs, and every one individually designed and decorated. Each room is unique, but what they all have in common is their warmth and charm and impeccable attention to detail.
- The Inn at Sawmill Farm offers 22 guest rooms
- Main House offers ten guest rooms
- Two of theses rooms have two double beds
- One room has a queen bed
- Seven rooms have king beds
- Our outlying buildings are the Cider House with 3 king rooms, Farm House with 3 king rooms and 1 room with 2 double beds, Spring House with 2 queen rooms, Wood Shed with a King bed, and Carriage House with 2 king rooms
- Luxurious bath towels and thick terry robes
- Scented soaps and lotions
- Hair dryers
- Irons and ironing boards
- Flat-screen televisions