Luxurious Accomodations in Downtown Wilmington Vermont.
“The Vermont House was the perfect place to stay for our family of four on a beautiful weekend in Vermont. Being able to walk to the local shops and restaurants, sit out on the balcony or just relax in our spacious room kept my wife and two teenagers smiling and having a great time.”
This 1850’s elegant colonial inn has a storied history in the center of Wilmington, Vermont. Throughout it’s tenure in the Deerfield Valley, the Vermont House has been a warm respite for travelers to the Wilmington area. Over 150 years later, it has been completely renovated as a Hermitage property and continues a tradition of unsurpassed elegance in the heart of the Deerfield Valley.
We’re the only inn located in the heart of downtown Wilmington, Vermont. Guests can enjoy walking access to the many local shops and dining options in the center of town. Parking is available across the street and with each stay you will receive a unique access code to the building and your room key.
The Vermont House has 10 elegant room options to choose from. Each room includes a coffee machine and small refrigerator. Water and soda are complimentary as well as a bottle of our Hermitage Cellars cabernet. Wifi is available for all guests. Elegant finishes throughout the property include marble tiled bathrooms, hardwood floors, fine linens, unique rustic-contemporary furniture, and stainless steel appliances. Attention to detail throughout the building are a hallmark of any Hermitage property.
- Vermont House has 11 guest rooms
- Five rooms offer one queen bed
- Three rooms offer one queen bed and sofa bed
- Two rooms offer two twin beds
- Top floor features a luxury apartment which accommodates up to six adults with two bedrooms
- Marble tiled bathrooms
- Hardwood floors
- Fine linens
- Unique rustic-contemporary furniture
- Coffee machine and small refrigerator
- Wifi is available for all guests
- Water and soda are complimentary
- Luxury apartment features eat-in kitchen, sitting room with sofa bed, and three private bathrooms