The First Annual Hermitage Club Wellness Challenge has begun!
This year please join us in making our Club and community a healthy place to live, work, play and raise a family! This 10-week challenge will encourage and motivate you to move more, be mindful of what you eat and work to improve your overall health, and challenge others to do the same.
Individual, Partner or Family Challenge
- Sign up as an individual, Partners or Sign up as a family
- There will be prizes for various categories awarded at the Celebration.
Point System to Eat Better and Move More
- Each participant will track his/her points daily. Points will be received for every:
- Half hour of physical activity completed (3 points)
- Attending one of the Hermitage Club Wellness Classes (6 points)
- Hermitage Healthy Menu Meal (6 points)
- Serving of vegetables (2 points)
- Serving of fruit (2 points)
- 8ozs. of water consumed (2 points)
- There will be opportunity to earn bonus and daily challenge points during the challenge. Pay attention to weekly News Letters, or come stop by the Spa and Wellness Department.
Get Moving and Eating Mindfully
- The Hermitage community and wellness practitioners will provide many opportunities that offer a variety of options to be physically active and nutritional opportunities to build points.
- Take advantage of opportunities to connect with the Hermitage Club Community around your health during mini events within the Challenge. Track your points and have fun!
For more information and registration visit the Hermitage Club Spa manager or contact our spa director Emilie Hart at 802-522-6326 or send her an email at email@example.com.