For members with their own snowmobiles, Haystack Mountain is yours too! Don’t own a snowmobile? Sign up for one of our tours.
Hermitage Club members and guests may ride their 4-stroke snowmobiles on Haystack Mountain after ski operations cease from 4:30 pm until 9:30 pm. You will need to register your snowmobile with the Club and display the issued 2015-2016 Hermitage Club season sticker on your snowmobile at all times to ride the mountain. No exceptions. The sticker should be displayed near your registration sticker.
- Email a copy of your Vermont registration and proof of insurance to Glenn Toole at email@example.com
- Your application will be processed and a numbered sticker will be issued.
- You will receive an email when your stickers are ready to be picked up at the Concierge Desk or if you snowmobile is stored with us the sticker will be applied to your sled for you. Contact Glenn Toole with any questions about this process: firstname.lastname@example.org or (802-490-0775).
Complete the application form below and provide a copy of your registration and proof of insurance at the concierge desk at the entrance to the Club House or email a copy of all documents directly to Glenn Toole at: email@example.com
We have a limited amount of snowmobile storage available at the Club. Please contact Glenn Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Guided snowmobile tours are available on our low emission and quiet 4 stroke fleet.
Tours depart from the Activities Center located just behind the Inn. You can contact them at email@example.com.
When winter conditions allow, tours will depart:
- Friday and Saturday 4:30 to 6pm
- Sunday though Thursday by appointment
Tours cost $95 per hour for the first rider, $32 per hour for each additional rider. Hermitage Club members get a 10% discount.