We focus on outdoor education and exploration in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
With small group sizes and lots of individual attention during lessons and instruction, your child is sure to form lasting relationships with fellow campers and counselors. Every day is packed full of exciting, high-quality experiences that help to shape your child’s confidence, endurance, self-esteem, teamwork and appreciation for nature and the outdoors.
- Saturdays and Sundays in June
- Wednesdays through Mondays in July (all days but Tuesday)
- Wednesdays through Mondays in August (all days but Tuesday, except August 18-21)
- September 1-4 (Labor Day weekend)
- Overnight camping trip: August 18, 19 and 20 – 2 nights, 3 days. Day camp will not run on these dates.
- 9am-4pm daily (day camp)
- Overnight camp: drop off 8:30-9am Friday 8/18, pick up 4-5pm Sunday 8/20
- Camp – older 3 year olds through 13 years
- Childcare – 6 months through 4 years (please email about availability for children between 6 weeks and 6 months)
- $65/day – lunch included
- Save money with a multi-day Pass Book
What to Bring
- Change of clothes, rain gear, light jacket or sweatshirt, sneakers and watershoes, sunblock/bugspray, swimsuit, towel, water bottle, car seat/booster seat for children under 8, lifejacket (available for children 30lbs or more if needed)
Each day at camp focuses on a special skill or activity. Fine art, sports, and swim occur every day.
Weekly Schedule – July and August
- Wednesday and Friday – Variety day (hiking, kayaking, paddleboarding, fishing)
- Thursday – Golf and tennis lessons
- Saturday – Day trip to local natural swim spots or beautiful hikes in the Green Mountains, with picnic lunches. Kid’s museum trips on rainy Saturdays
- Sunday – Clubhouse field day (group games, big art projects, and BBQ lunch)
- Monday – Boating/tubing day on Harriman reservoir on our pontoon boat!
Overnight Camping Trip
- August 18-20, 2 night primative tenting trip at Grout Pond (20 minutes from clubhouse)
- Ages 5 and up, boys and girls
- Activities include hiking, fishing, swimming, kayaking, campfires, cookouts for breakfast and dinner, picnic lunches, nature crafts, outdoor survival education, and much more!
- A huge success last season, we are anticipating that the trip fills up quickly. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this special experience for your children.